Accordia Global Health Foundation and our many partners are strengthening systems and institutions to improve health in Africa.
Overcoming the burden of infectious diseases in Africa by creating innovative health models, building centers of excellence, and strengthening medical institutions
- Sustainable excellence in Africa
- Focus on families and children
- International collaboration
- Measurable long-term benefit
- Financial sustainability and transparency
- Good governance
- Use of best practices and technology
At Accordia, we are committed to working with Africa’s medical institutions to develop individual and institutional leadership that will transform the health landscape in Africa for generations to come. By working within African academic institutions, we develop lasting institutional leadership and pave the way for stronger African health systems.
Through strong collaboration with diverse partners, including our Academic Alliance, International Scientific Advisory Board, and other leaders in academia, government, and the private sector, we:
- Bring together global resources to address health challenges in Africa,
- Strengthen in-country capabilities to offer health training, research, prevention, and care,
- Create evidence-based models that are immediately relevant in resource-limited settings and can be replicated throughout Africa.
- Our Global Health Programs in Uganda
- The International Center for Child Wellness in Malawi
- West African Infectious Diseases Institute
- Multi-Country Initiatives
- Read about Accordia's programs
- Watch our short video